70s Disco Shirts:
We just got an amazing selection of 70s disco shirts! These shirts are what is know as "deadstock", which means they are vintage merchandise that have never been worn, complete with their original tags. These fantastic shirts are still in their original plastic packaging, with cardboard under the collar and lots of pins. If you come to our Asbury Park NJ store, we've taken all those pins out and hung them up so you can try them on.
These shirts are "Burma" brand, and many of them were designed by Oleg Cassini. Most designs are available in both men's size medium and size large. However, we do have limited stock, so contact us to see what size we have for each print.
We've got six prints in stock right now:
- AIRPLANES--vintage propeller planes and pink cloud
- FRUIT--apples and pears with ladybugs and blue flowers
- FLORAL--green and yellow flowers on a white background. This shirt is a lacy, perforated material that is cool for summer, despite being long sleeves.
- SHIPS--scenes at the docks
- VICES--golf clubs, cigarettes and booze
- 20'S PARTY--brown shirt with elegantly dressed men and women from the 1920's at a swanky party